Financial Incentives for Installing Solar Panels in Norwalk
Serving Customers in Connecticut & Westchester County
Setting You Up for Success
Besides the financial incentives available, installing custom & complete solar panels for your home, business, or farm is contributing to a more sustainable Connecticut. More and more communities are embracing solar as a viable alternative energy solution. Since the products last for decades, you can rest assured that you’re helping to make our planet a safer, healthier place for generations to come.
Agriculture Solar Energy Incentives
- Grants and loans are available through the United States Department of Agriculture, and the Connecticut Department of Agriculture.
- Farmers are eligible for a 26% Federal Tax Credit.
Commercial Solar Energy Incentives
- There is a 15 Year Renewable Energy Credits (ZRECS) Contracts available as a solar energy production incentive.
- Businesses are eligible for a 26% Federal Business Tax Credit.
Residential Solar Energy Incentives
- Cash Rebates are available and will depend on the size of your solar panel installation.
- On top of a 26% Federal Tax Credit, homeowners can also receive property and sales tax exemption for solar electric systems.
If you want to find out more about your eligibility, contact one of our Westchester County & Connecticut solar company experts today! We can offer you a free estimate to learn more about your solar savings options.