Tesla Powerwall Installation in Norwalk
Choose a Trusted Tesla Energy Certified Installer In Connecticut & Westchester County
When you are looking for a solution that will help take your energy independence to the next level, the Tesla Powerwall is an incredible advance in renewable energy technology. This rechargeable home battery system gives homeowners an efficient and reliable way to store excess energy generated by solar panels during the day, then utilize it at night. Systems like these allow you to reduce your reliance on the utility grid even further and offer protection against power outages with consistent backup power. There is even an app that can be used on your smart device that provides you with total control over your home!
Whether you are looking for a way to reduce your energy bills even further or want to get your home completely off the grid, the Tesla Powerwall is one of the best options on the market. At PurePoint Energy, our team of skilled experts is proud to install these systems and help you get even more out of your solar energy system!
Contact our team today to find out more about your options for Norwalk Tesla Powerwall installation services. We serve customers throughout Westchester County & Connecticut.
Why Choose the Tesla Powerwall?
This system is a remarkable and accessible way for consumers to harness the full potential of their solar energy systems. Solar panels often generate more energy than a house can use at one time, and the Powerwall allows you to store that clean, renewable energy for use whenever you may need it.
Homes that use the Tesla Powerwall benefit from:
Energy independence: Powerwall allows you to keep your home running on power you generate, rather than having to fall back on the grid
Reduced energy costs: Beyond the obvious savings associated with solar energy, you can save even more – particularly if your utility offers a time-of-use rate plan
Outage protection: You never have to worry about power outages on the grid when you have a reliable source of stored energy
Total control: Using the app, you are able to monitor your solar panels, the Powerwall, and select Tesla vehicle models and manage them seamlessly
Ongoing updates: One of the most exciting features, the Powerwall will continue getting software updates to improve its functionality as time goes on
Top-Quality Care You Can Trust
At the end of the day, this compact and elegant solution packs a powerful punch. This automated system is sleek, low-profile, and designed to integrate seamlessly into your solar energy system. Further, it is among the best-priced options on the market when it comes to cost per energy output.
1. How many Powerwalls do I need?
2 . Can the Powerwall go outside?
- It can, but we don't recommend it. Below xx Degrees, it is not very efficient...
3. Can I install a Powerwall without solar?
- Yes, but the Powerwall is not eligible for the tax credit.
4. Can the the powerwall be mounted to the wall?
- It can be mounted on the ground or the wall.
5. Is there a wait time to get a Tesla Powerwall?
- At the moment, Tesla is working on ramping up their production so they can keep up with increasing demand for the product. The current wait time is around 3 to 4 months. For most homeowners, your Powerwall and your chosen solar panel system will be installed at the same time.
6. Does the Tesla Powerwall require regular maintenance?
- The good news is, the system should not require maintenance! All you will need to worry about is keeping the top of the battery and inverter clean and free of debris, particularly if it is installed outside. Even better, Tesla releases continuous firmware updates to keep making the system better and better as time goes on.
7. Can I sell my excess power back to the grid?
- Absolutely! As long as you have made the necessary arrangements with your utility company, you can still sell back your excess power while using the Tesla Powerwall. You will need to install a two-way meter and get your system registered on the distributed generation register.
8. Does the Tesla Powerwall come with a warranty?
- Tesla Powerwall comes with a standard 10-year warranty at 70% capacity, meaning that if it loses over 30% of its storage capacity in under 10 years, the warranty will cover it.
9. How long will one charge of the Tesla Powerwall battery last?
- This depends heavily on your energy use while relying solely on the battery. If the power goes off and you have the AC on at full blast while running a powerful computer, it is not going to last nearly as long as if you had only critical things activated. However, as a place to start contextualizing how much power you will have access to, a single charge would be able to power ten, 100-watt bulbs for 12 hours.
If you are interested in learning more about Tesla Powerwall installation services in Norwalk, give PurePoint Energy a call today at (203) 989-2905!