Connecticut Solar Panel Repair
Maintaining Your Energy Investment With Solar Panel Repair
Here’s a Few Solar Panel Maintenance Tips
- Rain does an excellent job of keeping dust and pollen off of your panels.
- You can use a standard garden hose to wash the face of the panels early in the morning or at night.
- Avoid cleaning them when the sun is out, since cold water on hot panels can risk cracking them.
- Make sure panels aren’t obstructed or damage from any debris after storms or high winds.
- Don’t hesitate to contact PurePoint Energy when you’re not sure if things are working properly!
More often than not, our Connecticut solar company & our solar panels are self sustaining and rarely need maintenance. However, we do offer our Connecticut solar panel repair in any instance when it’s required.
What Do I Need to Know About PurePoint Solar Panel Repair?
At PurePoint Energy, we only work with high-quality solar energy products that operate efficiently for decades and rarely require maintenance. After system installation, we monitor performance on a regular basis to ensure its efficiency. If it’s not running optimally, we send one of our expert Connecticut solar energy technicians to make repairs.
What If PurePoint Energy Didn’t Install My Solar Panels?
That’s OK! We understand that consumers have different options when it comes to finding and installing solar panels. When you contact us, we’ll need to get some information from you about the type of products you have, and make an informed evaluation from there as to what we can or can’t do to help out.