Solar for Schools
Giving Schools in Connecticut A Brighter Future
What Solar Can Do For Schools
- Offset Electricity Costs
- Lighting in Athletic Fields
- Take Advantage of Tax Breaks
- Solar Canopies in Parking Lots
- Reduced Carbon Footprint
Since 2007, PurePoint Energy has been one of the state’s leading installer of solar panels, offering expert insight and exceptional customer service. Contact Us Today! Throughout Connecticut, schools are taking advantage of the benefits that solar energy offers, but over 80% of schools in the state could save even more money by going solar.
Making Solar Education a Priority
- Businesses See why businesses are choosing PurePoint Energy to help find the perfect solar solution and benefit from tax incentives. Learn More
- Solar Case Study Hear from one of our business clients who made the switch to solar, and how it helps them succeed in new ways. Learn More
- Past Projects We’ve been one of Connecticut’s leading solar energy installers since 2007. See all the locations that we’ve installed solar panels. Learn More
PurePoint Energy is dedicated to giving future generations throughout Connecticut a healthier, safer environment to live in. We fully embrace all the benefits that solar energy has to offer, and now schools throughout the state are doing the same. Besides helping save money through reduced electricity costs, schools with solar power systems are eligible for unique federal tax breaks. Most importantly, solar panels present a number of ways for educators to teach children about solar energy, and expose them to exciting career opportunities in technology, science, and engineering. Together, we’re making the future a brighter place for the next generation.
The Right Solar Panel System
We know that every school is different, and the flexibility you have to install solar panels will vary. That being said, there are a number of ways to utilize solar energy, including providing power to EV charging stations and lighting outdoor sports fields. Our team of experts will provide a full evaluation to determine what’s best for your school.