Installing Commercial Solar Systems Throughout Connecticut
Commercial Solar Energy Incentives - Call (203) 989-2905 to Learn More
- Federal 26% Tax Credit
- Modified Accelerated Deprecation
- Solar Energy: Every kWh you generate reduces your bill
- 15 Year income stream from Zero Emission Renewable Energy Credits. This is in addition to your electric savings!
More than that, we care about making the world a better place and creating a healthier environment that will last for generations to come. Go Solar Today!We love the work we do for a number of reasons. Firstly, solar energy is a constantly growing and changing industry, and being at the forefront of those advancements is really exciting.
Giving Connecticut A Greener Future
- Businesses See why businesses are choosing PurePoint Energy to help find the perfect solar solution and benefit from tax incentives. Learn More
- Schools Schools, both public and private, can use solar panels with their buildings in order to produce additional power to reduce energy costs. Learn More
- Solar Case Study Hear from one of our business clients who made the switch to solar, and how it helps them succeed in new ways. Learn More
Solar energy is slowly but surely making the planet a better, healthier place. In the last decade, advancements in technology have made the investment in solar energy worthwhile, and this is especially true for businesses and schools. There are a number of financial benefits available to both sectors, ranging from installation grants, to tax breaks offered by the federal government. Our team works closely with businesses and schools to design customized commercial solar systems. The entire process is made as simple as possible, and we only use the highest-quality products to ensure the solutions last for as long as possible.
We Make Getting Solar Panels Easy
Whether it’s for schools or businesses, we make the switch to solar as seamless as possible. It all starts with an entirely free consultation, where we can determine if you’re a good candidate for solar, and then we start to map out the best ways you can utilize solar panels. Finally, we secure all available financial incentives, saving you money.