Grant Writing for Agricultural Solar Customers in Connecticut
Reducing the Cost of Getting Renewable Energy on Your Connecticut Farm
A common question asked by all farmers interested in solar energy is “how much will it cost me and my family?” While there isn’t a way to provide an exact cost without performing a proper evaluation of your property, one thing for certain is farmers are eligible for a large number of grants at both the state and federal level.
Not only will solar provide you with a more manageable electric bill, but it will also give you and your family an energy solution for generations to come. If you are ready to embrace all the benefits that solar has to offer your business, take a look at the list of the types available. By contacting one of our agricultural solar experts, you can find out which grants you may qualify for.
Call us at (203) 989-2905 today to begin with a free estimate of our agricultural solar in Connecticut & Westchester County!
Types of Grants Available In Connecticut & Westchester County
Solar grants can not only reduce the overall cost to you, but they can sometimes even finance the entire project. Fortunately, our Connecticut solar energy experts will take care of all the necessary paperwork to secure as many financial incentives as possible for you and will be there through every step of the process with you and your family.
Some of the Solar Energy Grants Available include:
- Connecticut Farm Reinvestment Grant
- Connecticut Farm Transition Grant
- Connecticut Green Bank
- Rural Energy for America Program
- Agriculture Energy Management Plan
Learn About Solar Energy and Your Farm
- Farms: Invest in your farm’s future by installing solar panels that offer reduced energy costs and a dependable green solution.
- Sheds: Smaller, isolated buildings like sheds, storage spaces, and workshops present great spots for solar panel installation.
- Animal structures: Provide power to structures that house cattle, poultry, or other farm animals with grounded or roof solar installations.
- Solar case study: Take a look at one of our past agriculture projects and see how solar panel installations have transformed a local farm.
Giving Farmers a Lifetime Solar Solution
Unlike homes or commercial buildings, farms have a wider variety of options for utilizing solar panels. Since the land is typically going to be larger, this means you have more remote buildings or locations that require power. This can range from electric fences to providing livestock buildings with better lighting or ventilation.
Schedule an appointment with our team by filling out our online contact form today! Our agricultural solar experts in Connecticut and Westchester County are eager to assist you.