Strategic Assistant Job Description
PurePoint Energy provides high performance solar electric projects that make our client's lives, our communities and the planet a better place. We take care of the details so that our clients are delighted with the experience today and the results for decades to come. We have been recognized as one of the top 3 solar companies in Connecticut and one of the top 500 solar companies in the United States.
We are a small company that is growing and out to achieve big results. We are looking for someone that is not just looking for a paycheck, but someone who is excited about making a positive impact on the world.
Our ideal candidate is energetic, motivated, organized and has integrity. You have been described as a “go-getter.” Your written and oral communications are clear, friendly and convey the PurePoint Energy brand. You are out to leave the world a better place.
Other qualities that will make you a successful candidate:
- Eager to learn
We are a small and lean company which helps to make this role is truly dynamic. Here are some of your typical responsibilities:
The Strategic Assistant will be responsible for providing support services to the CEO and other members of the administrative office as needed. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to scheduling meetings and appointments, preparing documents and reports, maintaining databases, assisting with projects, events, and other tasks as assigned.
Tactical Work Listing
- Coordinate weekly and quarterly goals
- Scheduling and confirming business, and personal appointments
- Make sure quarterly / semiannual meetings are scheduled
- Manage personal tasks
- Manage email
- Assist with customer service concerns
- Help maintain and build company systems
- Scheduling the team’s travel accommodations
- Scheduling employees for marketing events
- Assist in developing and maintaining systems to allow PurePoint to be more efficient
- Set up sales appointments, and networking appointments such as lunches or coffee
- Assist with next steps after sales calls
- Document actions taken in our software system
- Help manage our software system and delegated tasks
- Assist with research for strategic Projects
- Help build processes
- Strategic Meeting Every 7 Weeks – a valuable opportunity to celebrate progress, get into alignment on upcoming projects, and plan for the future
- Multi – task, time management, and prioritizing are a must!
- Highly organized a must!
- Flexible – able to shift gears quickly
- Resourceful – able to figure things out on their own
- Positive, friendly, personable - willing to go the extra mile.
- Attention to detail – you look and plan ahead
- Open minded and interested in learning. You like to grow personally and professionally and are interested in understanding why – not just handling tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication, and written skills
- Knowledge pertaining to research
Compensation & Hours
- Full-time - 40 hours per week
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 9:00 am - 6:00pm
- Full benefits: Health insurance, 401k (up to 4% company match), Summer hours If you think that this opportunity sounds awesome and are confident that you would be a great contribution to our team, please send your resume as a PDF file. Please provide your salary expectations. For the subject line, please put your best quality that makes you stand out as an exceptional candidate.
LOCATION: Norwalk, CT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.