Solar Squad Assistant
PurePoint Energy provides high performance, commercial and custom residential
solar electric projects that make our client's lives, our communities,
and the planet a better place. We take care of every detail, so that our
clients are delighted with the experience today and the results for decades
to come. Since 2015, we have been recognized as one of the top 3 solar
companies in Connecticut as well as one of the top 500 solar companies
in the United States.
We are a small company that is growing and out to achieve big results. We are looking for someone that is not just looking for a paycheck. We are looking for someone who is excited about making a positive impact on the world!
The Solar Squad Assistant reports directly to the Operations Manager, with the primary responsibilities of:
- Answer inbound calls and emails related to existing system issues.
- Act as first point of contact often in an attempt to resolve issues that can be done remotely such as system performance checks and production analysis.
- Work to troubleshoot / research existing system issues and monitoring issues to assist our solar technician.
- Communicate with clients over the phone and email and sometimes in person. Schedule service calls and keep customers up to date on troubleshooting and repair work timelines.
- Perform general equipment research related to equipment operations / performance. Assemble and submit paperwork required for RMA and any other warranty and reimbursement paperwork.
- Schedule delivery of equipment related to service call work.
- Assemble O&M quarterly and annual performance reports for our commercial systems and those systems that have an annual service contract.
- Analyze a system’s performance when needed and asked to check data on a customer’s monitoring portal.
- Update our commercial production check spreadsheet on a monthly basis and communicate to Solar Technician any systems having issues or low production.
- At times might be asked to visit the site to collect information or perform standard troubleshooting procedures.
- At times might be asked to help with post install tasks:
- Getting the system set up on portal and sending credentials to customer, creating a user manual for a customer, registering equipment warranties.
Our ideal candidate is energetic, motivated, organized and has integrity. You have been described as a “go-getter.” Your written and oral communications are clear, friendly and convey the PurePoint Energy brand. You are out to leave the world a better place.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Proficient in G-Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- CRM Experience
- Ability to manage many projects and tasks in a high pace environment
Other qualities that will make you a successful candidate:
- Eager to learn
WHAT WE OFFER:
The company culture is defined by the PPE Way, which results in consistent 5-star customer service reviews. The company is now leveraging its extensive expertise to drive new growth by delivering significantly more value to its customers. PPE’s purpose-driven culture paired with our deep expertise and capabilities position our employees to success professionally and thrive personally.
Job Type: Full-time + Benefits
- 20 hours per week
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Definite potential for growth and learning opportunities
- This position is onsite, in the office.
We have awesome co-workers and company culture. We host team off-site activities, including, volleyball, yoga, ball games, and other celebrations!
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think that this opportunity sounds awesome and are confident that you would be a great contribution to our team, please put your cover letter in the body of an email to email@example.com and attach your resume as a pdf file. In your cover letter, please include why you believe you are a good fit for the position. Thank you for your interest in being part of our team!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, upload your resume as a PDF file below, including your salary expectations.