Solar Business Development Analyst
PurePoint Energy is seeking a qualified individual to join our team as a Solar Business Development Analyst! The ideal candidate will be energetic, motivated, organized, and driven by integrity and transparency. Are you the type of person who does what they say they will do, no matter what? Have you been described as a “go-getter” with a clear, friendly, and straightforward work ethic? Then we’re interested in meeting you!
About PurePoint Energy
PurePoint Energy provides high-performance solar electric projects that make our client's lives, our communities and the planet a better place. We take care of the details so that our clients are delighted with the experience today and the results for decades to come. We have been recognized as one of the top 3 solar companies in Connecticut and one of the top 500 solar companies in the United States.
PurePoint is a small company that is growing rapidly and looking to achieve big results. We are looking for someone that is not just looking for a paycheck, but someone who is excited about making a positive impact on the world. If this sounds like your type of work environment, then we would love to meet you.
This is a truly dynamic position that will have a number of changing and evolving responsibilities over time. Here are some of your typical responsibilities:
- ZREC (Medium/Large) – pricing/bidding/strategy
- Structural engineering - coordinating with engineers, subcontractors, or architects
- Getting quotes from subcontractors for bidding
- Electrical Engineering - coordinating with engineers
- Simple line drawings
- Collecting key information from sites by doing site visits
- Pricing out systems in PV Bid
- Keeping up to date on equipment pricing changes
- Finding best value equipment when needed
- Familiarity and experience working in the commercial solar market
- Coordinate financing
- Capable of creating a financial model in Excel
- Learn new markets - VDER, Community Solar
- Interconnection applications
- Keep up to date on industry trends and incentives
Skill & Qualification Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) as well as proficient with the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Must be proficient in G-Suite applications, including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive
- Must have a good understanding of NEC
- NABCEP Design is preferred, but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must have previous professional CRM experience
- Must have the ability to manage many projects and tasks in a high-pace environment
- This is a full-time position, requiring 40 hours per week
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for benefits, including health insurance, 401(k) (with up to 4% company match), and summer hours
- This position includes potential for growth, learning, and advancement opportunities
If you’re interested in applying for this position, upload your resume as a PDF file below, including your salary expectations.
PurePoint Energy is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.