Residential Business Development Manager
PurePoint Energy provides high performance, commercial and custom residential solar electric projects that make our client's lives, our communities, and the planet a better place. We take care of every detail, so that our clients are delighted with the experience today and the results for decades to come. Every year since 2015, we have been recognized as one of the top 3 solar companies in Connecticut as well as one of the top 500 solar companies in the United States.
We are a small company that is growing and out to achieve big results. We are looking for someone that is not just looking for a paycheck. We are looking for someone who is excited about making a positive impact on the world.
It’s okay if you’re coming from another industry. As long as you bring the passion and right attitude we’d love to help train you to win in an industry that grew 43% in 2020 (that’s right despite COVID).
The ideal candidate is energetic, motivated, innovative and has integrity. You have been described as a “go-getter”. Your written and oral communications are clear, friendly and convey the PurePoint Energy brand. You will be based out of our office, here in Norwalk, CT.
- Develop relationships and network with strategic partners
- Follow up on warm leads by phone and email
- Listen to our prospect’s needs and wants
- Qualify our prospect’s potential and ability to go solar
- Educate potential customers about what makes PurePoint Energy different
- Explain PurePoint Energy’s residential offerings
- Explain warranty structures
- Deliver proposals and execute sales appointment (virtual and in person)
- Generate leads at home shows
- Overcome common objections
- Use PurePoint Energy’s CRM to track all activities, from the lead generation to project management
- Ensure that every communication and customer touch point ends on a positive note.
- Meet sales goals and milestones
- Expand upon solar knowledge with advanced tools and creative solutions
- Full time including weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Proficient and organized email correspondence
- Computer Literate
- You are a great communicator
- You like people and care about our customers
- You do what you say you will
- You never want to stop learning
- You wake up motivated to accomplish things
- You follow through with things and like to be accountable for results
- Experience in solar is a plus
- Base: $30,000 to $50,000
- $90,000 + Commission based on sales performance
- Benefits include: Paid time off, health insurance, 401k, mileage reimbursement, training and working at a great company while making the planet a better place!
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think that this opportunity sounds awesome and are confident that you would be a great contribution to our team, please put your cover letter in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume as a pdf file. In your cover letter, please include some of your key historical sales statistics: How many sales calls you went on per week on average, what was your close rate, what was your average sale in dollars.Thank you for your interest in being part of our team!