PurePoint Energy provides high performance, commercial and custom residential
solar electric projects that make our client's lives, our communities,
and the planet a better place. We take care of every detail, so that our
clients are delighted with the experience today and the results for decades
to come. Since 2015, we have consistently been recognized as one of the
top 3 solar companies in Connecticut as well as one of the top 300 solar
companies in the United States.
We are a small company that is growing and out to achieve big results. We are looking for someone that is not just looking for a paycheck. We are looking for someone who is excited about making a positive impact on the world.
The ideal candidate is energetic, motivated, organized and has integrity. You have been described as a “go-getter.” Your written and oral communications are clear, friendly and convey the PurePoint Energy brand. You have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Computer Literate
- Exceptional written skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage many projects and tasks in a high pace environment
- Proven experience in project management
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner
- Responsible for managing the schedule for projects assigned to you and leading your assigned projects through the PM pipeline stages
- Communicate with clients for onboarding, project scheduling and other related communication that is needed
- Working with PM assistants/solar designer to determine project permitting requirements and working with towns and city departments in order to get projects through the permitting process
- Help facilitate with the site assessor the collection of the structural information needed to send to our 3rd party structural engineering team for approval and/or coordinate with an engineer who can collect the information on site
- Assist and oversee plan sets or submit plans for drafting of plans with our 3rd party team(s)
- Complete your assigned project’s bill of materials and order project equipment.
- Schedule installs with subcontracting teams and manage install for your projects
- Assist when needed project’s utility interconnection applications and submit to the appropriate utility
- Help manage inventory
- Coordinate and set up inspections when needed for project approval and permission to operate
- Take delivery of equipment when needed. Bring equipment to and from job sites when needed and manage trash removal when needed
- Issue subcontractor agreements on a per project basis
- Help with completing final state project paperwork along with making sure all project close out documentation is completed
- Coordinating with team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of impacts on schedule and budget
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Facilitating communication between sales team, installation team, local permit offices, distributors, and customers in order to install a quality system
- Managing a multitude of different phases of projects, and easily transition from one task to another
WHAT WE OFFER:
The company culture is defined by the PPE Way, which results in consistent 5-star customer service reviews. The company is now leveraging its extensive expertise to drive new growth by delivering significantly more value to its customers. PPE’s purpose-driven culture paired with our deep expertise and capabilities position our employees to success professionally and thrive personally.
Job Type: Full-time + Benefits:
- 40 hours per week
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 8:30am - 5:30pm (somewhat flexible & based on weekly needs)
- Full benefits: Health insurance, 401k (up to 4% company match), Summer hours
- Definite potential for growth and learning opportunities
- This position is onsite, in the office. We have awesome co-workers and company culture.
- We host team off-site activities, including, volleyball, yoga, ball games, and other celebrations!
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think that this opportunity sounds awesome and are confident that you would be a great contribution to our team, please put your cover letter in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume as a pdf file. In your cover letter, please include why you believe you are a good fit for the position. Thank you for your interest in being part of our team!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
If you’re interested in applying for this position, upload your resume as a PDF file below, including your salary expectations.